Blog for free and make money – How To
In today’s topic of “How to start a blog for free and make money“, i understand probably you are eager to explore how you can make money by blogging. Well it is definitely possible.The honest answer is, plenty have failed and many have made in thousands!
In order to better understand this topic, let’s look into some general questions that may linger in your mind. We will attempt to answer those questions before we explore the topic in detail..shall we?[/norebro_text]
Q: Can you make money from blogging?
Can you Blog for free and make money? Yes definitely possible with plenty of smart and hard work and that too legitimately.
Q:How is money made?
There are plenty of ways you can make money from your blog but on average, plenty of us made money from advertisements. Not all bloggers made the same amount of money. Why? it all depends on the amount of traffic you are getting based on your style of writing, the content message and the target audience. Since we are making money from ads, the number of ads you carry, the type , the size and the type of audience also influence your ad click rate. To Blog for free and make money, you need to find a balance among all these and the more clicks means more hit rate which means more money into your pockets.
Q: What are the basic steps of making money from blog?
- Find a low cost or free blogging platform.
- Build your website
- Create useful content.
- Decide on the type of income stream.
- Keep interacting with your visitors
- Keep building traffics
- Repeat from step 3 onwards
Q: How much do bloggers make?
It is not about how much they make but how much you are ready to make. To answer the question, bloggers to make from a dollar to millions a month. In all depends on you.
Q: How can I start my own blog and make money?
Blog for free and make money? Start a blog if you have not already done so. Now focus on building quality blog post. Minimally, try to have at least 20 to 30 quality post for a start.Ensure your blog post is helpful, on average 700 words in size and make it interesting with images and captions.
Leverage on social media platforms like Facebook and twitter to share your posts. Do all it takes to ensure your posts gets maximum reach and exposures.
Q: Does Free blog makes money?
Yes they do. Depending on your target audience, having a proper domain name can help you propel faster. With a free blogging platform, you may end up with limited control on what you can do and can’t. Probably you can find out by exploring what are the free platforms available to you and their pros and cons?
If you are serious about making money from blogging, then i will encourage you to get your own domain + hosting and you can run a full featured WordPress blog on it.
5 extra tips to make money blogging
- Use as many income streams you can reasonably manage. Diversification is key.
- Excellent content is the key to long-term success. There’s no way around it.
- Each blogger has a different combination of income streams. There is no “right” way and that’s the beauty of it. There are endless possibilities. Find a combination that works for you.
- Don’t be a clone of another blogger. Find a unique angle.
- Successful bloggers don’t start a blog just to make money. Instead, they blog about a topic they truly enjoy and can write about for years. They let the money grow out of that topic organically.
Q: What other ways we can blog for free and make money?
Briefly we I discussed about making money from AdSense advertising. Now lets explore in greater details on some of the avenues you can explore to make more money from your blogging sites. In fact, primarily there are 5 main avenues…
- Affiliate Marketing
- Digital Products
- Physical Products
Avenue 1. Advertising
Advertising Companies want to place their produce and services in the yes of their potential customers. For that they advertise obviously. Here are some areas you can explore to tap on.
- Display ads – Placing graphic images or textual contents on your blog’s sidebar, header, footer or within your content.
- Giveaways & reviews – Write reviews for products. Usually , companies provide you with free product and you highlight that product on your blog. This happens when you have enough traffics on your blogs.
- Sponsored or underwritten posts – Like review, the companies pay you to write about their products and services.
- Newsletter and video – If you are sending weekly newsletters to your readers, you can allocate advertisement space in your communications for these companies to advertise.
Advertising is easier approach to make your first dollar through blogging. The payout is actually pathetic. That is why you need huge traffic to make some money and to be profitable. You are highly encouraged to explore other avenues. Mix and match these different money streams to stay profitable.
Avenue 2. Affiliate Marketing
Affiliate marketing is one the most profitable way to make an income as a blogger. You choose the product or service you love and simply highlight its benefits to your readers without having to do the work of creating or maintaining that product yourself. As an affiliate marketer, you job is to create a vivid mental picture of the product in the reader’s mind and senses. You will need explain how your promoted products can help solve a problem that exist in your reader’s life. As you promote the greatness of your product, your readers may be keen to make a purchase of the product. It is here, you link to that product or service using your unique affiliate link. When, someone clicks through that link and makes a purchase you earn a commission.
Some of the well known affiliate programs to join :
- Amazon Associates – Get paid when readers purchase Amazon products through your links.
- Bluehost – The host I my site on it
- Aliexpress – Huge product range, get into this program and you will never get bored writing!
Avenue 3. Digital Products
Digital product does not mean physical electronics products. In fact they are digitally downloadable products such as e-books. For example, if you have been writing on a particular topic for few years and you realize till date there is a demands, why not consider consolidating all these materials into a downloadable e-book? Now you can allow your readers to download your e-book for a small premiums! In fact , digital products are great because they are low risk, less overheads and they don’t require inventory and can be distributed to quickly and easily. Some digital products that you can consider..
- Ecourses – Teach others about a subject or a skill.
- Online classes or workshops – Now go LIVE with video and teach.
- Ebooks – Compile and write a ebook based on your hottest topic.
- Premium Content – Hot content? Give access based on a small premium.
- Membership sites – A mixture of teaching and community.
- Photos – Get your camera or quality phone. Take pictures and sell.
- Your Software – Sell your own software if you are a good coder.
Avenue 4. Physical Products
Some bloggers sell physical products. Some examples, handicrafts and arts. yes there is good money to made here, but you should be ready to adsorb more risks and challenges that you may face in collecting money and shipments.
Avenue 5. Services
When you become a guru blogger, you are in demand. Many around the world will like to find out what you did and how you did that made you so successful online. This means, they are ready to pay to get some of your ideas and wisdom. That is why, you will realize some guru bloggers conduct talk sessions for a fee (obviously)!
How fast can i see my money?
First we need to understand that as a new blogger, there is plenty of learning curves involved. From choosing the topic to styling it right. From identifying the target audience to stirring their interest, from site design to SEO, there are plenty of learning to do. As such, it takes lots of hours and days to build and maintain a quality blog.
If you are new to blogging, on average allow 3-6 months to make a first part time income. If you are planning to earn a full time income from blogging, then you should keep up with your good work for at least 1 to two years before you see a windfall.There are always exceptions of course, for example you are one of the first to ride a whole new trend in the internet.
But don’t be discouraged! Keep learning and consistently write better blogs with every new article. Leverage on the power of social media and other revenue streams. The future is for you!
Some error has occured.